For those who prefer the heft and style of stainless steel handles, the new, improved Meadowlark SS is sure to be a hit. Its satin-finished stainless steel handles feature chamfered edges for a comfortable, ergonomic grip and offer an ideal palate for engraving and personalization.
The 8Cr13Mov stainless steel blade now features a full flat grind, offering superior edge geometry and low-friction cutting performance. A four-position pocket clip and sturdy back lock mechanism complete the package, providing completely ambidextrous operation and full range of carry options..
- length overall 6 7/8" (175 mm)
- blade length 3" (76 mm)
- blade steel 440C or 8Cr13MoV
- length closed 3 15/16" (100 mm)
- cutting edge 2 7/16" (62 mm)
- weight 4 oz (116 g)
- hole diameter 15/32" (12 mm)
- blade thickness 3/32" (2.5 mm)
- handle material Stainless Steel