Aerodynamically bumble bees shouldn't be able to fly. Too bad someone forgot to tell the bees that.
This knife defies both nature and expectation that something this small performs such a grand maneuver. Like bumblebees, Spyderco Bugs and HoneyBees perform the unexpected. Our smallest folders, they pack a stinging cutting clout in micro-sized SLIPITs.
Resistance pressure at the knife's pivot area holds the blade open and extended when cutting. Handles are flat with a small stainless surface ready for you to engrave, embellish or customize as jewelry or a gift item. Handle lanyard-hole accommodates a necklace-chain or keychain.
- length overall 3 5/8 in. (92 mm)
- blade length 1 5/8 in. (41 mm)
- blade steel 3Cr13
- length closed 2 1/16 in. (52 mm)
- cutting edge 1 3/8 in. (35 mm)
- weight .56 oz. (16 g)
- hole diameter 15/64 in. (6 mm)
- blade thickness 5/64 in. (1.9 mm)
- handle material Stainless Steel