For those who prefer the heft and style of stainless steel handles, the new, improved Robin SS is sure to be a hit. Its satin-finished stainless steel handles feature chamfered edges for a comfortable, ergonomic grip and offer an ideal palate for engraving and personalization.
The 8Cr13Mov stainless steel blade now features a full flat grind, offering superior edge geometry and low-friction cutting performance. A four-position pocket clip and sturdy back lock mechanism complete the package, providing completely ambidextrous operation and full range of carry options.
- length overall 5 11/16 in. (144 mm)
- blade length 2 3/8 in. (60 mm)
- blade steel 8Cr13MoV
- length closed 3 5/16 in. (84 mm)
- cutting edge 1 7/8 in. (48 mm)
- weight 3.2 oz. (91 g)
- hole diameter 7/16 in. (11 mm)
- blade thickness 3/32 in. (2.5 mm)
- handle material Stainless Steel