Drawing on decades of tool crafting experience, Gerber designed the Swagger Assisted Opening Knife to be your everyday folding tactical blade.
Easy opening is key to any knife’s usefulness, and Gerber’s proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology delivers silky-smooth one-handed deployment with a reliable plunge lock to keep the blade fixed when open.
The Swagger’s 3.25-inch partially serrated blade carves, slices and even saws through stubborn materials like nylon rope and tough plastics. When it comes to keeping your blade sharp, the drop-point style is easy to maintain.
The G-10 composite handle maintains a lightweight, comfortable profile in your hand and, when closed, it comfortably disappears in your pocket or on your belt, too.
- 3.25" blade is ready for anything that comes your way
- Gerber’s proven Assisted Opening 2.0 technology for smooth actionReliable plunge lock secures blade when in use
- Thumb studs facilitate one-handed operation
- Black titanium nitride-coated blade reduces unwanted reflection and defends against corrosion
- Utilitarian pocket clip keeps the Swagger secure and handy on your belt or in your pocket
- G-10 composite handle with textured scales provides secure grip and slim profile
- Backed by Gerber’s Lifetime Warranty
- Overall Length: 7.5" (19.05 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.25" (8.25 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.25" (10.79 cm)
- Weight: 2.8 oz. (79 g)
- Steel Type: 7Cr17MoV
- Handle Material: G-10