When you put this tool in the skilled and steady hands of a combat engineer, the first thing he'll probably say is something like this: How the devil did I ever get along without this? It's a fair question when you consider the compact versatility of the D.E.T.
The hearty stainless steel is coated with a black, non-reflective coating that'll never produce a give-away glint while working in the sun. Our patented one-handed opening plier mechanism can be a lifesaver in the field, whether you're under the gun or not.
Unique to the D.E.T., a punch for C4 explosives and a blasting cap crimper. Then there's the pure, can-do functionality of the premium RemGrit® blade for severing cable. The ballistic nylon sheath is part of the package.
- Non-reflective black finish
- C4 punch and blasting cap crimper
- Flick of the wrist, one-handed opening pliers
- Overall Length: 6.61"
- Length Closed: 5.04"
- Pliers Type: Blasting Cap Crimper
- Number of Components: 12
- Handle Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle Color: Black Oxide
- Needlenose pliers with blasting cap crimper
- Wire cutter
- Wire crimper
- C4 punch
- Fine edge knife
- RemGrit® saw with universal coupler
- Cross point screwdriver
- Small flat blade screwdrivers
- Medium flat blade screwdrivers
- Large flat blade screwdrivers
- Lanyard ring
- Can opener
- Bottle opener