Zero Tollerance Small Sinkevich Titanium Folding Knife
The original Zero Tolerance 0454 was an award-winning collaboration between ZT and custom knife designer Dmitry Sinkevich. But it was also a very Limited Edition knife
So ZT is doing something about that with the new 0450. While based on the original’s streamlined form and high-performance function, this new and more compact version will be much more readily available. With its 3.25-inch blade and lightweight-yet-stronger-than-steel titanium handles, the 0450 has a sleek and sophisticated look that, we think, makes it a perfect EDC.
ZT built it with an S35VN stainless blade that sharpens to a razor edge, holds it well, and can be resharpened easily. The knife opens smoothly and easily with the KVT ball-bearing opening system and built-in flipper. A titanium frame lock with hardened steel lockbar insert ensures solid lock up. Polished pivot hardware just adds to the 0450's refined good looks.
Available with custom knife engraving.
About the Product
- Made in the USA
- Based on the award-winning 0454
- Manual open, KVT ball-bearing system
- Frame lock
- Reversible (left/right) clip
- Steel: S35VN, stonewashed & satin finish
- Handle: Titanium, stonewashed finish
- Blade Length: 3.25 in. (8.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (0.307 cm)
- Closed Length: 4.1 in. (10.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 7.4 in. (18.8 cm)
- Weight: 2.9 oz. (82.2 g)