PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE ("SALE AGREEMENT") VERY CAREFULLY. THE CUSTOMER AGREES TO BE BOUND BY THIS SALE AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTS ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS (UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH BELTZ TECHNOLOGIES, INC. D/B/A RockyNational.com, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN).
Important Information About This Legal Contract
This Sale Agreement is a legal contract between the Customer and RockyNational.com. The Customer accepts this Sale Agreement by making a purchase, placing an order, or otherwise shopping on the Site. (References to "you" or "your" shall relate to the Customer; references to "RockyNational.com" shall relate to RockyNational.com and its affiliates.) The terms and conditions of this Sale Agreement are subject to change without prior notice, except that the terms and conditions posted on the Site at the time the Customer initially places or modifies an order will govern the order in question.
This Sale Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and RockyNational.com relating to the purchase or sale of goods or services on the Site. The Sale Agreement may only be modified or terminated with regard to goods or services that have been purchased or sold on the Site in a writing signed by RockyNational.com. Electronic records (including signatures), that are otherwise valid, shall be accepted under the Sale Agreement. The Customer consents to receiving electronic records, which may be provided via a web browser or e-mail application connected to the Internet; consumers may withdraw consent to receiving electronic records or have the record provided in non-electronic form by contacting RockyNational.com at the address provided below.
In the event of any conflict between the terms and conditions stated on your purchase order and this Sale Agreement or any terms and conditions on our invoice, you agree that the provisions of this Sale Agreement and our invoice shall control.
THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES HERE UNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES. THE CUSTOMER CONSENTS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THE FEDERAL OR STATE COURTS LOCATED IN EAU CLAIRE COUNTY, WISCONSIN FOR PURPOSES OF ANY SUIT, ACTION OR PROCEEDING ARISING OUT OF THIS SALE AGREEMENT.
Title; Risk of Loss
Title to goods herein being purchased passes to the purchaser upon delivery of the goods to the purchaser, unless otherwise specified. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by RockyNational.com is RockyNational.com's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is Customer's responsibility. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
General Legal Disclaimer
RockyNational.com HEREBY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DISCLAIMER BY RockyNational.com IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE TERMS OF THE MANUFACTURER'S WARRANTY, IF ANY.
Pricing and Information Disclaimer
All pricing subject to change. For all prices, products and offers, RockyNational.com reserves the right to make adjustments due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating circumstances. High volume bids are welcome! While RockyNational.com uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, RockyNational.com makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy. RockyNational.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site.
Made In The USA Logos
All "Made In The USA" information is taken directly from the manufacturer, their brochures or public information.RockyNational.com makes no warranties as to the legitimacy of the claims.The "Made In The USA" logo is used to signify that either all of the products, components and labor is done within the U.S., or the product is assembled in the U.S. of U.S. and foreign components.
Limitation of Liability
RockyNational.com will not be liable for lost profits, loss of business or other consequential, special, indirect, or punitive damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any third party except as expressly provided herein. RockyNational.com will not be liable for products or services not being available for use or for lost or corrupted data or software. Customer agrees that for any liability related to the purchase of products or services, RockyNational.com is not liable or responsible for any amount of damages above the aggregate dollar amount paid by customer for the purchase(s) under this agreement.
It is the responsibility of the buyer, not RockyNational.com. to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state and federal laws in regard to the possession and use of any item purchased from RockyNational.com. All products are sold upon the condition that we, the seller, shall not be liable in any action for the arrest, accident, or injury occasioned during the transportation, handling, storage, sale, or use of the merchandise. Consult your local and state laws before ordering if you are in doubt. Absolutely no sales to minors. By placing an order, the buyer represents that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner and that he/she is of legal age. RockyNational.com or any of its employees will not be held liable for the misuse of any product purchased from us. When you purchase a knife from RockyNational.com, you release RockyNational.com and any or all of their employees of any liability regarding your actions concerning the sale, use, ownership and shipping of any products ordered.
Any claim, dispute, or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether preexisting, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) arising from or relating to this Sale Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Sale Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Sale Agreement), RockyNational.com's advertising, or any related purchase SHALL BE RESOLVED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY BINDING ARBITRATION ADMINISTERED BY THE NATIONAL ARBITRATION FORUM (NAF) under the Code of Procedure of ARBITRATION-FORUM.COM (the "Code") in effect at the time the claim is filed. The Code is available at http://www.arbitration-forum.com. Notwithstanding any choice of law provision included in this Sale Agreement, this arbitration agreement is subject to the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. §§ 1-16) and the New York Convention on the Enforcement of Arbitration Awards (9 U.S.C. §§ 201-208 or as codified in the jurisdiction where enforcement of the award is sought). Hearings shall be held as provided by the Code and if any In-person Hearing is required, it shall be held in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. Any court having jurisdiction may enter judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator(s). Each party shall bear its own cost of any legal representation, discovery, or research required to complete arbitration.
Orders; Payment Terms; Interest; Taxes
Orders are not binding upon RockyNational.com until accepted by RockyNational.com. Terms of payment are within RockyNational.com's sole discretion. Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. RockyNational.com may invoice parts of an order separately. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law. The Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order.
Deliveries placed nationally totaling over $150.00 will be shipped via ground transportation for free. All other orders will be shipped via ground for a charge. Contact your account manager for our most current and competitive rates, options and shipping specials. For the Customer's protection, we ship only to an address that can be verified according to our standards.
* RockyNational.com offers a 30-day return policy on selected items based on manufacturer return policies.
* Please obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number before shipping your product back to RockyNational.com. Returns may not be accepted without a valid RMA number. For faster service, please have the following information on hand when calling for an RMA number: customer name, invoice number, serial number and the reason for the return.
* All products returned MUST: be 100 percent complete and contain ALL original manufacturer boxes with the original UPC code and packing materials, all manuals, blank warranty cards, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment.
* Shipping charges on returned items are the customer's responsibility; RockyNational.com will match the shipping method and pay for shipping on replacement or exchange item(s).
* Products purchased totaling more than $1000.00 are subject to exchange only if defective.
* For your protection, we strongly recommend you fully insure your return shipment in case of loss or damage . Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery.
* If you receive damaged merchandise, it is best to REFUSE it back to the carrier attempting delivery. If you accept the package make sure it is noted on the carrier's delivery record in order for RockyNational.com to file a damage claim. Save the merchandise AND the original box and packing it arrived in, notify RockyNational.com immediately to arrange for a carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise. If you do not notify RockyNational.com of damaged goods within the first 15 days of arrival, our regular return policy will override any claim of damage, and will fall under all current manufacturer restrictions. Contact Customer Relations at 800-705-2040 or your RockyNational.com account manager to arrange for carrier inspection and a pick up of damaged merchandise.
* DEFECTIVE returns can be returned directly to RockyNational.com within 30 days from the Invoice date, at RockyNational.com's discretion for: credit, replacement, exchange or repair.
* Manufacturer restrictions do apply and are outlined in our detailed policy. After 30 days, all manufacturers' warranties apply.
* NON-DEFECTIVE returns can be accepted directly by RockyNational.com within 30 days from the invoice date, at RockyNational.com's discretion for: credit, exchange. All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject to a 15 percent restocking fee.
* Additional manufacturers may be added to this list as: manufacturer policies change, manufacturers go out of business or in the case of specially ordered items.
RockyNational.com reserves the right to authorize product returns beyond 30 days from the invoice date. IF the product is accepted after 30 days, credit will be issued toward FUTURE PURCHASES ONLY. Original shipping charges are not refunded on returned items.
Check payment policy
RockyNational.com will accept a cashiers check or money order on all COD orders. RockyNational.com will accept personal or business checks up to $12,000 at our showroom location, subject to verification. RockyNational.com will accept business checks only for prepay orders, but allow 10 business days for clearing.
Credit card charges are not submitted until time of shipment. RockyNational.com does not apply any surcharge for credit cards. Note: The credit card billing address and shipping address must match. A signature is required for delivery. RockyNational.com does not ship on weekends. Orders that have not shipped by Friday at 5 p.m. CT will ship on Monday morning.
Only one coupon per customer per order.Coupon orders may not be combined with any other orders.Coupons may not be combined with any other offer, coupon or discount.Exceptions: The FREE Ground Shipping on orders over $150 will stack with coupons.Coupons are only accepted through the RockyNational.com website.Other coupon guidelines exist.For any questions, please contact a sales associate.