Gerber has been making survival knives for the US Military since 1968. The StrongArm Fixed Blade carries on our legacy of tough-as-hell fixed blade knives for combat and survival applications. With a sheath that can be mounted in a variety of ways, this knife offers reliable use whether on-duty or off.
SOLID GRIP FOR CONFIDENT APPLICATION
Featuring a serrated edge, full tang 420HC blade with black ceramic coating, the StrongArm was designed around the fundamentals of military survival training. Obtain a solid grip on the knife in all conditions with its diamond-texture rubberized handle. The striking pommel positioned at the base of the handle functions to break through hard surfaces for effective rescue operations, and ceramic coating on the blade offers subtle use through low visual profile, as well as preventing corrosion for long life of the blade.
SMART MULTI-USE MODULAR SHEATH SYSTEM
The StrongArm’s modular sheath system is as important as the knife itself. With the sheath’s snap-together components, the operator can mount the knife vertically on MOLLE, horizontally on a standard 1.75” tactical belt, or in a traditional drop-leg belt mount fashion. The StrongArm Fixed Blade is designed and built in Portland, Oregon.
- Serrated edge, full tang 420HC steel blade
- Ceramic blade coating
- Rubberized diamond-texture grip
- Striking pommel
- Nylon webbing for drop-leg carry and secondary retention
- Detachable belt hoops for horizontal belt carry
- Snap-in MOLLE strap
- Made in USA
- Blade material: 420HC
- Handle material: glass-filled nylon with rubber overmold
- Blade length: 4.8” (12.2 cm)
- Overall length: 9.8” (24.8 cm)
- Knife weight: 7.2 oz (204 g)
- Overall weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)