The Parang is a modern version of the traditional jungle tribesmen's machete. Its heavy blade makes short work of branches or vines. An invaluable tool in the jungle.
As seen on Get Out Alive with Bear Grylls.
Personalize the Parang machete with custom laser engraving. We offer award winning direct-to-metal engraving on many of our knives and multi-tools. Using the latest in laser marking technology we can produce a stunning level of detail on a wide variety of metals. No job is too big or too small; we can handle everything from groomsmen gifts to large quantity orders for corporate gifts. We also offer pricing discounts when purchasing more than 10 items. Give us a call today!
- Angled Blade - Ideal for clearing brush or limbs
- Full Tang Construction - Boosts durability
- Lanyard Cord - Acts as guard, enhancing grip security
- Robust High Carbon Steel Blade - Enhances strength, corrosion resistance and ease to sharpen
- Ergonomic Textured Rubber Grip - Maximizes comfort and reduces slippage
- Nylon Sheath - Lightweight, military-grade, mildew resistant
- Includes Land to air rescue instructions and SOS
- Priorities of Survival - Pocket guide contains Bear’s survival essentials
High Carbon Steel
- Overall Length: 19.5"
- Blade Length: 13.5"
- Weight alone: 19.4 oz.
- Weight with sheath: 25.4 oz.